You might be our missing piece if you have:
- A strong understanding of technological processes & software development life cycle
- Knowledge & practical experience with agile methodologies
- Plus 2 years in a similar position
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Previous client/account management experience
- Previous experience as a Software Engineer
- Excellent English skills
- A sense of belonging while reading about our culture
We will be working together on:
- Ensuring work assignment and task prioritization cross projects
- Ensuring projects are delivered at the agreed quality & agreed timeframe
- Implementing Agile methodology and participating in Agile ceremonies
- Acting as consultants for client roadmap
- Managing customer expectations and client accounts
- Conducting analysis to identify opportunities to improve and grow accounts
- Holding frequent 1:1 discussion with team leads and team members
- Setting and tracking goals and career path directions for team leads
- Identifying poor performance, addressing corrective/preventive actions and follow-ups with potential employees at risk
- Facilitating team bonding and celebrating success inside the team
- Managing conflicts and proposing solutions for increasing team collaboration
- Managing admin requests for all team members (holiday, overtime, timesheet validation, WFH, flexible time, etc.)
- Project Management
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
At RebelDot we enable organizations in more than 15 industries to make an asset out of custom software. From consulting to web or mobile apps, UX-UI design and QA, we help our clients achieve more through technology. Our goal is to make software development effective and hassle-free for small and medium enterprises.
Helping our clients get the most value for their investment in technology is what drives us. Increasingly, this means working with them as a full technical partner, starting with an initial consulting stage where we understand their needs and propose the optimal approach – or, “the line”, as we call it. Because of our ‘rebel’ approach to software development, oftentimes, our solutions are very different from our peers as we stand out through innovation. From there on out, we partner up and lead the line for our clients.
Loading application form
Already working at RebelDot?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.