Backend & Data Engineer
RebelDot future-proofs services line by acquiring the market leader in AI capabilities, steepsoft
About the role:
Steepsoft, a leading software development company specializing in Artificial
Intelligence, Computer Vision, Data Engineering, and Web/Mobile development, is
looking to add a Backend & Data Engineer to our cross-functional team.
As a Backend & Data Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and
maintaining data pipelines, implementing or integrating APIs and working with a web development team to deliver these services to our users.
You will work within a team of skilled members, on tasks that range from image
generation and image processing, to LLMs and NLP.
What we are looking for:
- We are seeking a proactive, humble individual with an insatiable desire to learn and a passion for building a high-performing team that can deliver on ambitious goals.
You might be our missing piece if you have:
- Strong expertise in Python and Python-based Web frameworks such as FastAPI, Flask or Django (if you have worked with at least one, it’s great)
- Proficiency in Docker (most of our products run on Docker, therefore having the basic knowledge of running and pushing containers would be a great advantage that you can bring to the team)
- Experience managing datasets using tools such as Pandas, SciPy, Numpy, or any other tools to get data moving (data requires a lot of pre/post-processing and we will rely on your engineering skills to make sure that our users’ data is properly processed, stored and used)
- Solid experience in managing integrations and APIs (we are using multiple APIs that help us solve NLP or other AI problems; integrations such as: OpenAI, NLPCloud and more)
- Working experience with databases and data serializers
We would be thrilled if you have:
- Previous experience in addressing AI/ML challenges
- Experience with OpenAI (Embeddings, Completion, ChatCompletion, Semantic Search)
- Experience with any cloud provider (AWS, DigitalOcean or GCP)
- Experience with StableDiffusion and other hardware-hungry AI repositories
- AI/Machine Learning
- Data Engineer
At RebelDot we enable organizations in more than 15 industries to make an asset out of custom software. From consulting to web or mobile apps, UX-UI design and QA, we help our clients achieve more through technology. Our goal is to make software development effective and hassle-free for small and medium enterprises.
Helping our clients get the most value for their investment in technology is what drives us. Increasingly, this means working with them as a full technical partner, starting with an initial consulting stage where we understand their needs and propose the optimal approach – or, “the line”, as we call it. Because of our ‘rebel’ approach to software development, oftentimes, our solutions are very different from our peers as we stand out through innovation. From there on out, we partner up and lead the line for our clients.
Backend & Data Engineer
Loading application form
Already working at RebelDot?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.